Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Go Transit Will Become Slow Transit From April 10 through 24

It seems that we are going to be experiencing delays between 5 to 10 minutes. I am guessing
that is on top of the usual under 10 minute delays.

So I guess with this blanket statement possibly any delay under 20 minutes during this period will not be listed on the go transit delay page.

LAKESHORE WEST: Due to CN track work from April 10 through 24 between Port
Credit and Oakville, trains will slow down through the work areas,
which
may result in delays of five to 10 minutes. We apologize for the
inconvenience.

So maybe now I will actually catch the 5:19 train at Union as it will be late and arrive in burlington possibly its express status will get me home by 6:20, when my usual 5:34 train from Union would normally reach there.

No comments: