For this reason I thought I these commandments passed on by the Vatican.
Maybe they could save your lives.
The 10 commandments of driving
- You shall not kill.
- The road shall be for you a means of communion between people and not of
- Courtesy, uprightness and prudence will help you deal with unforeseen
- Be charitable and help your neighbour in need, especially victims of
- Cars shall not be for you an expression of power and domination, and an occasion of sin.
- Charitably convince the young and not so young not to drive when they are
not in a fitting condition to do so.
- Support the families of accident victims.
- Bring guilty motorists and their victims together, at the appropriate time,
so that they can undergo the liberating experience of forgiveness.
- On the road, protect the more vulnerable party.
- Feel responsible toward others.
Source: The Vatican website and
the Associated Press
Hope these commandments will help you in your day to day travels.